Virginia Estate and Probate Attorney Plans for the Future for You and Your Business
Helping clients gain peace of mind for more than 20 years
If you want to secure your legacy and make sure that your assets, business and family are taken care of in the years ahead, it’s important to put your trust in an experienced attorney. For more than 20 years, people in Alexandria, Fairfax County, Northern Virginia and the Greater Metropolitan Washington, D.C. area have been successfully bringing their estate planning and probate issues to Patience Ann Alexander, P.C. for proper guidance. Whether the matter concerns your family or your closely held business, Attorney Alexander has the thorough knowledge of the law necessary to achieve the effective results you are looking for. From her office in Old Town, Alexandria, she represents clients throughout Northern Virginia and the Greater Metropolitan Washington, D.C. area.
Personalized attention from an industry veteran
Estate matters can be confusing and stressful to deal with, but Attorney Alexander can find a solution for you through application of her:
- Personal service – A solid attorney-client relationship is the foundation of any successful law firm, and because Attorney Alexander’s firm is small, she is able to give each client the personalized attention they deserve.
- Extensive knowledge of the law – The key to success is experience. Patience Ann Alexander has been an attorney for more than 20 years and has the legal knowledge necessary to achieve your estate planning needs quickly and effectively.
- Acclaimed legal mind – Attorney Alexander is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for her professionalism and ethics.
Areas of practice
When you are ready to plan for your future, Attorney Alexander can represent you in the following areas:
- Estate Planning – Attorney Alexander handles estate planning matters to secure your legacy, protect your assets and establish support for your loved ones after your death.
- Probate – When you are executing a will or estate plan after a loved one’s death, Attorney Alexander can assist you in the process of probate.
- Closely Held Business Estate Planning – Attorney Alexander’s closely held business estate planning practice can help you plan for the future of a family-owned or solely-owned business.
- Closely Held Business Formation
- Pet Trusts
- Premarital Agreements
Contact Patience Ann Alexander, P.C. today
Call the office of Attorney Alexander at 703-549-5203 or contact her online.